Mira Yogashala understands & respects the right to privacy of personal information enjoyed by every individual. We commit to use the personal information acquired on our marketing website as disclosed and stated in this document. The document is applicable solely to www.mirayogashala.com and the information shall in no way be used to hamper personal life of any individual.
WWW.MIRAYOGASHALA.ORG is a social website and might be linked to other websites. But, Mira Yogashala is in no way (known or unknown) has the authority to control the functioning of these third party websites.
3. The visitors on our website will never be asked to divulge personal information that is not relevant to the working of the website or otherwise relevant to their personal communication with the site. No personally identifiable information is acquired unknowingly. Only a deliberate and well stated attempt shall be undertaken for the same. The clients would be asked for their name and email address to conduct primary communication and in case of bookings, information like their preferred dates, course opted for and type of accommodation would be collected.
4. Private information so collected in due course of communication with the client is not shared, rented or traded with any third party. But we might exchange basic information with the third party for the services they are rendering to Mira Yogashala. Also, such basic information will be used by our management to contact our clients in future for marketing and feedback purposes. But the client is free to opt out of from all such future communications, feedback enquires and promotional approaches. They can send a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and willingly stop all forms of future communication with the site.
5. Usage of cookies is not undertaken by www.mirayogashala.org. We do track the time of login, date, browser type, language and IP address. All this information is acquired to solve the issues related to database and is in no way used to track personal information about the clients. The information recorded is conducted through:
A - IP address B - Browser software C - Operating system
6. The information acquired by way of IP address, browser software and operating system will be used to upgrade the browser speed, solve IT issues and for database management. Further, it may be used to make reports for managing the traffic on the website and track the growth of the site.
7. All information collected by the site will be accessible to its clients, for changing or correcting the information received by them. Visitors who have their information listed with us can contact us on email@example.com for any correction, addition or deletion they wish to make in the information provided by them to us.
1. In case of bookings with Mira Yogashala, we shall ask clients to fill a detailed application form for acquiring other information relevant to the course and stay. This information will be accessible to the management staff of Mira Yogashala including staff & service providers.
2. The information acquired by online application form will not be disclosed to any third party user without our client’s consent and knowledge. Although in case of requirement by law under some act like search warrant or other legal process or requirement or as necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Mira Yogashala, our staff, our clients, or others we shall do the needful.
3. Client’s information so acquired will be used for future communication, marketing purposes and also for promotional reasons.
4. The right to be contacted or not is personal decision of the client. Keeping the same into consideration, we will be offering opt in or opt out option to every client. They can willfully opt-out if they do not wish to be contacted for any purposes in future.
5. Client’s personal identification information is left to their discretion. If in case, they want to correct, edit or add any information provided by them in the past, they shall be granted this right. By contacting the support staff of Mira Yogashala, one may proceed with the changes.
1. We shall not be responsible for any faults conducted by our client in safeguarding their information. Some of the instances would be when they share a computer with some other person, leaving the browser window open after use, when using a computer in public place, etc.
2. Our diligent management staff is rigorously working on solving and answering our client’s queries. Any request for updating, deleting or editing client’s information shall be put to effect as soon as possible. We would request our clients to be patient in the same regard.
3. With internet being exposed to multiple risks and damages like virus attacks, hacking events or other means of unauthorized access, its stability cannot be guaranteed. In such cases, Mira Yogashala will not be held responsible for any loss, misuse or theft of personal information of the clients. But the same, if noticed by any client should be brought to notice of the management staff immediately. Strict action including investigation or any other legal action would be undertaken immediately. While we could be contacted via email, telephone services are considered to be a better medium, as the email services might be under observation of authority of hacker or a third party invader. In such cases as well, Mira Yogashala is not responsible for loss or divulging of personal information of the client.
4. The inherent nature of the time cannot be reversed. Similarly in case of any merger, acquisition, consolidation, sale or dissolution of personal assets of Mira Yogashala, the client’s information, which is an asset to the company, will be shared, transferred or given away. With taking services from Mira Yogashala we assume your consent in the same.
Mira Yogashala is so much more than just a yoga school in Rishikesh. It is a place that gives you a real feel of Home and where you will find your long-lost family. Mira Yogashala is a worldwide well-known yoga teacher training school in Rishikesh which has a specialty in the traditional Hatha & Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. For a long time in Rishikesh, our registered yoga school has committed to share and spread the awareness of this unbelievable lineage, proceeding to motivate and develop yoga practitioners everywhere in the world. Having a dream of the present and keep moving to the shapeless goal is the prime maxim of this Yoga teacher training school in Rishikesh. Read More
We at Mira Yogashala like do not hoard our knowledge gained from our gurus, but believe in spreading it to everyone, which will surely benefit the lives of people. Our yoga TTC in India is formed with this in mind as it will provide the students a deep knowledge of yoga and its philosophies. The 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training program is customized to provide Yoga TTC in Rishikesh on Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga that would help the students in learning yoga, improvement of their skills and become a certified yoga instructor in Rishikesh, India. The internationally certified Yogashala is registered with Yoga Alliance USA and holds global recognition of offering registered 200-hour, 300-hour, and 500-hour yoga TTC courses of the optimum standards which means anyone can practice and impart the knowledge of yoga TTC courses across world-wide boundaries. The main attention is to provide first-class yoga training to the practitioners and train well yoga teachers by improving their skills to next levels with the purpose of spreading the awareness and understanding of yoga to the world-wide. Our mission is to get rid of nervousness, depression, anxiety from the society as well. Furthermore, we try to focus on family problems and remedial personal by practicing a modest, accurate, and traditional form of multi-style yoga poses.
Our yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India will give you a chance to experience the serene location also known as the gateway of Himalayas. Located in Rishikesh, the yoga capital of the world, and nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas where the Ganga River flows, makes this a truly unique place to practice yoga.
Whatever your reasons for embarking on this journey, we are here to guide you. You will explore the depth of yoga beyond the physical practice and learn about the origin of yoga, philosophy, anatomy, and so much more. When you leave Mira Yogashala, you will have expanded the range of your skills, deepened your knowledge, and gained more confidence in your teaching abilities in our Yoga TTC in Rishikesh.